One Station and One Step Ahead Practice
The Cataract Station provides essential information for premium IOL surgery, including IOL power calculations, corneal assessment, visual quality assessment, endothelium assessment, and more.
1. Patient Screening
Flags post-refractive surgery cases, abnormal corneas (eg. keratoconus), and potential visual acuity after surgery.
2. Surgical Planning
- Astigmatism axis for toric IOL implantation
- Endothelium cell count and White-to-White measurements
- Post-LASIK IOL power calculation
- Retroillumination function for assessment of cataract opacities, digital axis marking allowing assessment of IOL position, and alignment of toric IOL
- IOL selection based on corneal spherical aberration and target refraction
3. Counselling to Patients
Preoperative and post-operative vision simulation based on the patient’s eyes.
Nidek Cataract Station offers
Increasing Work Efficiency and More Happy Patients.
Contact us for more details!